Meredith circa 1982

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm Back!

Wow - it's been a while! We had some computer issues and an extremely busy April - so I apologize for not posting in over a month! Anyway, I've completed Module 2 of my program and I am now half way through my training. In this post, I'll just show pictures of everything I did to finish up Module 2. Enjoy!


BEAR CLAWS.... my pastry obsession!



Cheese Danish & Pineapple Danish


Pain au Chocolat and Croissant


Almond Croissant, Pain au Chocolat, Croissant


Napoleon


Mozzarella and Prosciutto Turnovers


Gateau Pithivier (Almond Frangipane filled puff pastry tart)



Puff Pastry & Berry Tart


Apple Strip

Baklava



Cheese Strudel


Breton with candied pecan filling


Individual Galletes - Roasted Plum & Ginger filling, Roasted Pears & Dried Fig filling, Apple Cinnamon Filling


Linzer Torte with Raspberry Filling


Chocolate Walnut Pie


Apple Walnut Lattice Tart


Blueberry Peach Tart with Pistachio Frangipane


Blueberry & Almond Frangipane Tart


Man, we did a lot in one month! Luckily we had lots of friends and co-workers to share everything with!

No comments:

Post a Comment